Returning to our Unique Nature Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
We come from love and somewhere on the journey we lose that awareness, we need to work through the distortions to return to love.
Life has a way of taking over to the extent where we lose ourselves. The speed of life can carry us away and days, weeks and years pass and we are still moving in a direction.
Life is a creation, what we create catches up with us good and bad... This can lead to overwhelm, stress, anxiety and sleep disorders.
This happened to me many years ago, I was travelling on the path of my life, it was full of contracts, expectations, appointments, bills... and on and on. I got lost, so lost that I had to colapse, it all had to colapse.
In life we need to check in, we need to break from the lives that we know and check in with us, our breath, our heart beat, our nature... we need to reset the circuitry.
In this retreat we will be:
- experiencing the sun and moon cycles
- connecting with the elements of earth, water, fire, air and ether
- journeying with the barometer in our bodies and feeling hot and cold
- travelling from the inside to the outside and the outside to the inside
- looking at the life and death cycles
- quiet and dance
- sharing and we will ceremony
- nurtured and fed
- connecting with our inner child, teenager and adult self
- coming home before returning home
The retreat will encompass psychosomatics and yoga, meditation, sharing, food, walking and posture correction, energy work and healing of self.
I will be your facilitator, with the assistance of Gillian Maddigan on sensory awareness and the gift of nourishment.
This retreat will offer a full body reset; it is perfect for those with fertlity and menstrual issues, sleep issues, anxiety, overwhelm or stress, a loss of purpose and direction, wanting to understand self better and how - Your mind body connection works.
Who is this for?
- those who have been busy and have lost touch with themselves
- people who through technology and modern life have lost touch with their natural cycles and bodyclock
- individuals who work or function in a highly logical or linear work that has fewer opportunities for creativity and feelings
- people who ask the body to do, like a tool, but might have lost the ability to listen to sensations
- those stuck in self-judgement looking for acceptance and love
- people seeking spaciousness to unwind and reconnect with nature
- anyone seeking to quieten down the mind and reconnect with their emotions and innerself
6 days and nights - Your investment $3,330 - Share a room with one other
Deals - Bring a friend and only pay $3,000 each - so $6,000 for the two
Money not an issue and you want your own room.. this can happen - Single room $6,000 - Limited places move fast!!!
Bring a swag - $2,630
Book by the 31st of May 2021 and receive a 10% discount
$1,000 deposit to secure your place, payment plans are available
Who are your facilitators -
Bianca Moeschinger - Masters and Practitioner trainer of Psychosomatic Therapy for 11 years - Private practice over 11 years - BioMedical Yoga Teacher 350 hours in training Yoga Therapist - Emotional Release bodyworker - Mother of 3 - Partner to Tomasz
Gillian Maddigan - Practitioner trainer of Psychosomatic Therapy for 20 plus years - Body language expert - Hypnosis and NLP - Massage Therapist and Emotional release bodyworker - Mother of 2 - Grandmother of 3 - Partner to Shane