Understanding the duality of self
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Bianca for one day or the whole 10 days. Over 10 months we will be at the Hobsons street Gallery in Queenscliff, VIC.
Each day will start with a brief sharing, Bianca will then guide you through an expression for that day, starting from your foundation up (your legs). Using Mind Map principles and art therapy you will discover your bodies expression of duality. You can do one canvas for the day or the whole experience (10 months) or do a new canvas each time you come. You will require a sketch book and pencils for the mind mapping exercise.
Casual days are available at daily rate of $125 a day (see dates below). Please RSVP which dates you are attending. Payment can be made by cash on the day or direct deposit.
The immersion will start with professional photos of your Face, Body (front, back and side), plus your hands and feet. From there we will start to investigate your dualities as seen in your face, body, hands and feet. This is where the fun begins, education, art therapy and exploration.
Inner world - Outer world
Masculine - Feminine
Hot - Cold
Shiva - Shakti
Sun - Moon
Left - Right
Action - Reaction
Just a few of the dualities we all have. Where are you positioned in the world of duality. This immersion is a look in at the duality of your face, body, personality, beliefs, condition, standards and behaviour.
Based on Psychosomatic principles and incorporating some art therapy, self enquiry and the duality of words.
This immersion is sure to surprise you.
Dates for 'in person' are:
Sunday 10th February
Sunday 17th March
Sunday 7th April
Sunday 12th May
Sunday 2nd June
Sunday 7th July
Sunday 18th August
Sunday 8th September
Sunday 6th October
Sunday 3rd November
To register please email email@example.com
Cost is $125 a day, or if you do the whole 10 months, it would be $1,125 (saving of $125)
Materials you need to purchase:
- 1 x Large Canvas (connect with a size that resonates with you) the canvas will stay at the gallery, so only needs to be transported twice, if you choose to come back more than once. If you only come for one day, choose a canvas that suits your expression. The idea would be to have a canvas for each section you work on, this can a whole canvas or many.
- A sketch book for mind mapping each section and pencils, can be coloured if you prefer.
- Paint brushes, very fine to large, with various sizes in between.
- Acrylic paint, please choose colours that suit each expression or days task, trust your gut when you choose the colours and don't let your mind question.
- A paint palette and glass for water and cleaning plus one towel to dab and clean brushes.
Once you have enrolled and your place is confirmed you will receive an email on what expression we are working on for that day, you can then start to connect in with what you are going to express.
For those who enrol in 'Understanding the duality of self' and 'Emotional Release through Art Therapy' have the option to stay overnight in Queenscliff.