Become a Psychosomatic Therapy Practitioner Intensive training
Time & Location
About The Event
Become a Psychosomatic Therapy Practitioner.
What is a Psychosomatic Therapy Practitioner?
- A Psychosomatic Therapy practitioner will have the ability to quickly read a persons face, hands, feet, body, body language and language.
- They will have an understanding of the internal and external workings of the person in front of them.
- They will be able to quickly assess whether the person is a top down processor or a bottom up processor.
- They will be able to determine which part of their life they tend to be in more fear and flight and where they are most comfortable.
- They will assess your breathing and determine areas in your vital organs that are perhaps not being nourished
- By reading your hands, the practitioner will read how you deal with life, how much of a handle you have on things, what you tend to hold onto and so on...
A Psychosomatic Therapy practitioner can show you your greatest assets and the things that challenge you most in life, they can quickly see if you have had trauma in your life whilst using specialised skills to deal with that. You as a client will feel the profound feeling of being seen in your authenticity and accepted, you will experience emotional release before you even experience 'emotional release bodywork'. Your therapist will give you awareness on how to bring yourself back into alignment, they will draw your awareness to your language and perhaps why you are stuck.
In the course you will gain an understanding of feelings and the subtle energies of the body and what they mean. You will become the practitioner however, you will go on a therapy journey over the 10 days to get there. This is very important for your journey as it gives you evolution and a profound insight in the magic of this work.
What is Psychosomatic Therapy in a nut shell?
Psychosomatic Therapy to me is a deep understanding of the communication of your body mind and soul.
Your behaviour, is your 'being what you have here', your actions and reactions are a consequence of the current shape you are in.
When we understand what the tissue is communicating we then choose to accept or change it.
Psychosomatics is bring awareness to the issue, or shine a light on it so it is seen, with awareness it automatically starts to change, as it is no longer hidden or in the dark.
Follow this link: Psychosomatic Therapy in more detail
11 months online study plus student coaching program (from couch to practitioner) with 10 day residential Psychosomatic Therapy training plus 2 x clinic days and logbook completion self paced hours. Online study will begin prior to residential component.
Taking enrolments now - Dates are arrive evening 21st November, leave morning 2nd December 2019
Cost of training is $6,845 includes accomodation and board for the 10 day residential course and 11 x month online student training plus monthly support (from couch to practitioner coaching program). This amount also includes 2 x supervised clinic days. (If you don't need accomodation and board the cost is $5,745, bring a plate to share each day.)
Monthly payments will be available over an 18 month period of between $260 and $380 a month, depending on amount of deposit paid upfront.
Please email to apply for a spot in the next training. A $500 non refundable deposit is required to be paid to secure your spot.
Please contact Bianca directly for course information.