Fri, May 26|
Psychosomatic & Emotional Anatomy online training - Personal development
We start 8th May 2023 - 1 week on and 1 week off - we complete on the 9th June 2023. Live zoom online Psychosomatic and Emotional anatomy training with Gillian Maddigan and Bianca Moeschinger. Made up of 9x 4 hours calls over 5 weeks + full program and resources on Kajabi
Time & Location
May 26, 2023, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM GMT+10
About The Event
We begin 8th May 2023
Included in the program:
36 hours of live online self-discovery and development on how your face, hands, body and feet have developed and why they do what they do.
- Your face tells a story from the womb to now, your body house your structure and emotional anatomy, your hands reach out and feel the world and your feet create the support and connection.
- Altogether these aspects shape who we are and how we experience the world. We are diving deep into the language of the body/mind in motion.
- Gillian Maddigan delivers 18 hours of live master classes on the condition, shape/form and language of the face, hands, feet, structural anatomy and psychosomatic diseases. She is an expert with over 25 years of practical hands-on experience in the psychosomatic field and the daughter of Hermann Müller (founder of the Psychosomatic Therapy Process).
- Bianca Moeschinger delivers 18 hours live master class exploring Anatomy in motion, the emotional anatomy, body-mind awareness, principles of psychosomatics, energy, chakras and how this relates from an evidence-based perspective with Bianca Moeschinger.
- 9 independent self-paced PEAT modules + complete PEAT program access and resources + Community access.
You will learn how to apply the tools for personal benefit, friends and family. Framework, process and tools for personal or social use.
Step-by-step process of understanding of
Structure - How you stand in the world
Purpose - What you are here to do as an evolving being
Energy - What you do, your awareness and how you process energy within you
Once completed, you are invited to join Gillian and Bianca for an 8-day residential retreat in either Victoria, Australia in August or Europe in October to embody and take the work and understanding to a deeper level.